Discovering the wonders of the eternal city aboard a panoramic hop-on hop-off bus is ideal if you have little time available or are traveling around the capital with children. On board of the bus of the City Sightseeing Rome company, you can admire all the main attractions of Rome: the Colosseum, Piazza di Spagna, Vatican City and all the other treasures of Rome will have no more secrets for you!
The ticket is valid 24 or 48 hours.
With a hop on hop off bus of the City Sightseeing Roma you will be able to:
- Spend all the time you want in the various stops along the way
- Get on and off at any of the 8 stops or sit back and enjoy the whole bus ride
- Listen to the interesting tourist information of the on-board audio guide
- Share your fantastic experience with friends and family with free WiFi on the bus
- Check the location of City Sightseeing by downloading the “Sightseeing Experience” app
Note: the ticket does not include the entrance fees to the different attractions
HOW LONG DOES THE TOUR TAKE?
The whole tour takes 1 hour and 40 minutes and, thanks to the hop on hop off service, you can get off at any of the stops available along the way
Departures are from 09:00 am to 7:00 pm from any stop on the tour. Buses leave every 10 minutes from April to October and every 15-20 minutes from November to March
Any stop on Line A (the stop 6 of the Vatican is in Via Borgo Sant’Angelo, 200 meters before the stop indicated on the tour map)
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
From 25 euros per person
LINE A STOPS
- Stop 1: Terminal A. Termini Marsala/Terminal B. Largo di Villa Peretti/ Terminal C Piazza dei Cinquecento, all’angolo con Via Cavour
- Stop 2: Santa Maria Maggiore
- Stop 3: Colosseum
- Stop 4: Circo Massimo
- Stop 5: Piazza Venezia
- Stop 6: Vatican
- Stop 7: Fontana Di Trevi
- Stop 8: Piazza Barberini