If you have decided to visit Rome in 3 days (but not during the weekend) and you are faithful to Pope Francis, do not miss the opportunity to attend his weekly audience. It takes place on Wednesday at 10.30 am in St. Peter’s Square or in the Paul VI Audience Hall, also known as the Sala Nervi. Whenever possible, Pope Francis visits the whole square with the popemobile starting from under the Arco delle Campane, making several stops to greet and embrace the people around.
By booking the tickets with Getyourguide you can also add to the Pope Francis audience a guided tour that will introduce you to the fascinating stories of the papacy and the artists who have contributed to making the Vatican City one of the greatest beauties in the world.
For the tour, which lasts 4 hours, both a smartphone and paper vouchers are accepted and it is possible to cancel until the day before to receive a full refund.
By booking the tour:
- You will be asked to book and confirm the participation in the hearing
- You will receive tickets comfortably and you will have the best seats
- Before the beginning of the Pope’s speech you will be provided with all the necessary information and explanations related to the event
- You will be given headphones to follow carefully all the speech by Pope Francis
- You will take part in the papal audience accompanied by the tour staff
The tour ends at the beginning of the hearing and the duration of the hearing may vary
It is necessary to wear appropriate clothing (knees, shoulders and back should be covered)
People in wheelchairs or those with reduced mobility must be accompanied or assisted by someone.
You may olso like
The Vatican Museums
Vatican museums – Curiosities abaut the Cappella Sistina
Pass for the Vatican And Rome – Museums, attractions, free transport